Thank you for choosing Kiddie Commute! Please register here and we will contact you back within 48 hours with a custom quote. You will not be charged.
Each ride or customers package will vary. Miles are calculated from the pickup location, however there is an additional surcharge for peak time traffic and driver availability that may affect the quoted price.
Rides booked are not guaranteed! Please call us if you'd like to check driver availability before completing the form @ 619-254-6500.
A link for payment will be sent back with your quote, you must register within 48 hours of receiving the quote otherwise you will have to contact us to make sure we still have availability. We are in extremely high demand and spaces fill quickly.
*Please fill out the registration form on a laptop or desktop computer. It will not work correctly from a mobile device.
1. Will my child be picked up from home or a pickup location? We are a door to door service. We will pick your child up from home and drop them off and sign them in (if applicable) at school.
2. What ages do you service? We provide service for grades K-12th grade.
3. Is my child able to be dropped off at a different location other than my home? Yes. We allow you to provide an alternate drop off location (max 5 miles).
4. Can I pay in advance for the entire school year? Yes. This option comes with an additional 20% off savings
5. Will my child be the only one in the vehicle? No. This allows us to keep our cost low. We are an alternative to the school bus service that is in short supply and doesn’t provide door to door service.
6. Will it be the same driver that will pick up my child daily? Usually yes. We have the same driver normally which gives the parents peace of mind, and allows friendly face recognition for the child and school staff. We do have a backup driver for each route in place for unforeseen occurrences.
7. What happens if my child is sick or absent? Our service is pre-paid, however we do understand that sometimes emergencies happen. We allow 3 sick day credits in a school year.
8. Do you have any sibling discounts? Yes. If students are being picked up and dropped off to the same location, for every two students one will be at no cost.
9. Can we use you for our other transportation needs such as summer camp, concerts, birthday parties, extracurricular activities, and weekend? Yes. We offer service for all your transportation needs. Please inquire about our availability.
10. Do you have a military discount? Yes we do please inquire about our rates!
11. How do I reserve my space? Fill out the registration form and agree to the terms. After we receive your registration, one of our friendly customer service agents will contact you to confirm and finalize your registration. Once everything has been finalized you will be sent a link to make your payment via PayPal. Payments are due weekly or monthly. Weekly payments must be made on Friday in advance for the upcoming week. Payments must received by 6pm.
12. Is there a deposit? We require the first week to reserve your space. After that you must make payments weekly or monthly using PayPal.
13. Do you have a daily rate? Yes. Our daily rate depends on the distance and time of day needed. We need a 48 hour advance notice to utilize and space availability is on a first come basis. Please call us at 619-254-6500 for a specific quote.
14. Where will the other kids be at while my Kinder child is walked into school or picked up from class? We make every effort to group riders that go to the same school. However, Kinder students that have to be walked in and received from class will incur an additional $5 per day waiting fee.
15. What time will my child be picked up? We will provide you with the pickup time 1 week before the session starts. If there are any adjustments to the pickup time you will be notified 48 hours in advance.
**Please note we have flexible weekly or monthly payment options. Subscription payment service is provided via PayPal**